How Do I Place An Order?
- I do not offer custom work often, but you're always more than welcome to email me to see if I have the time. You will likely need to follow my Instagram page to acquire information about when new jewelry is being released on my website. I normally do releases of anywhere from 10-20 items at a time. These releases are set for specific dates at a specific time.
- For all custom pieces I require an up-front & non-refundable deposit fee. This price will vary depending on the piece you are requesting. All this does is ensure that my time & money is not wasted, & it also holds your spot on my calendar.
- Once your jewelry is finished, the rest of the payment must be paid in full prior to shipment - After 5 days of no contact about your piece, it will be posted & sold on my website. I just ask that payment is made in a timely manner!
- I will sometimes offer payment plans on my jewelry by either promoting it, or you're welcome to ask for it. I prefer to only do payment plans on pieces over $250. The first payment MUST be made upon creation of the payment plan. I DO NOT hold jewelry whatsoever. The following payment plans must be made in a timely manner (within a couple weeks). Once you've started a payment plan, I ask that you please follow through. I only do this to help you guys out and I want you to be able to afford my art! Payment plans are non-refundable, so please make sure you're able to start and finish all payments promptly.
- All orders include shipping insurance, this is non-negotiable. My shipping price is a bit higher due to paying out fees to my website platform as well as PayPal (if that's how you pay). You may choose from basic or priority shipping, but both of these options include insurance!
- If you'd like to require a signature upon delivery, please let me know & I will arrange that when making your shipping label.
- Since I include shipping insurance, I am not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
How long does a custom piece take?
- The amount of time it takes to finish a custom piece of jewelry varies. Finding a stone, ordering materials, & fabricating the piece all takes time & patience. I do guarantee that I work very hard everyday to achieve a high quality product at a reasonable time. I am typically booked weeks in advance. I will try and give you a general time frame, sometimes it may take longer than that...it's all apart of the process :)
- I will reach out to you when I start your jewelry so you know it is being worked on.
Returns & Refunds
- I have yet to have an issue with returns/refunds, each case will be looked at individually. I will not refund for a custom order but I will make alterations to your jewelry if needed.
- Please make sure that when ordering a ring OR cuff you have the correct ring size!! I will not give refunds due to incorrect sizing. I really prefer if you go somewhere to get sized so that it is correct. When measuring your wrist, use a tape measure and measure in inches, allow yourself some wiggle room for a cuff, a tight fit can be uncomfortable!
- Each re-sizing (for a ring) will start* at $30 + shipping (both ways). It can be difficult to re-size a ring once the stone is set, same goes for any other piece of jewelry. I am not liable if the stone is chipped/cracked after you've sent it back to me. SO PLEASE ORDER YOUR CORRECT RING SIZE THE FIRST TIME! ...forreal it'll save us both the heartache</3
- I am more than happy to do repairs for your purchased items! If your jewelry has been damaged in a way unrelated to me, there could be a fee for repair .
- I do FREE polishing/cleaning on your emzgemz pieces! Just pay for shipping (both ways) & I will shine up your piece like new, This includes: scratch removal, buffing, & a high polish (or matte look if that's what you prefer).