How Do I Place An Order?
For now, my business is primarily custom orders. I try to keep a few items stocked on my website that are ready for purchase as well. If you are wanting a custom piece of jewelry please email me! I have a hefty stone collection ready to be set in silver, or we can work together to find something more unique to you. Take advantage of this opportunity while it's available, I do not intend to rely on custom work forever. You can contact me at
- For all custom pieces I require an up-front & non-refundable deposit fee. This price will vary depending on the piece you are requesting. All this does is ensure that my time & money is not wasted, & it also holds your spot on my calendar.
- Once your jewelry is finished, the rest of the payment must be paid in full prior to shipment - After 5 days of no contact about your piece, it will be posted & sold on my website. Please just pay in a timely manner! :)
How long does a custom piece take?
- The amount of time it takes to finish a custom piece of jewelry varies. Finding a stone, ordering materials, & fabricating the piece all takes time & patience. I do guarantee that I work very hard everyday to achieve a high quality product at a reasonable time. I am typically booked weeks in advance. I will try and give you a general time frame, sometimes it may take longer than that...it's all apart of the process :)
- I will reach out to you when I start your jewelry so you know it is being worked on.
Returns & Refunds
- I have yet to have an issue with returns/refunds, each case will be looked at individually. I will not refund for a custom order but I will make alterations to your jewelry if needed.
- Please make sure that when ordering a ring you have the correct ring size!! I will not give refunds due to incorrect sizing. Each re-sizing will start* at $30 + shipping (both ways). It can be difficult to re-size a ring once the stone is set, same goes for any other piece of jewelry. I am not liable if the stone is chipped/cracked after you've sent it back to me. SO PLEASE ORDER YOUR CORRECT RING SIZE THE FIRST TIME! ...forreal it'll save us both the heartache</3
- I am more than happy to do repairs for your purchased items! If your jewelry has been damaged in a way unrelated to me, there could be a fee for repair .
- I do FREE polishing/cleaning on your emzgemz pieces! Just pay for shipping (both ways) & I will shine up your piece like new, This includes: scratch removal, buffing, & a high polish (or matte look if that's what you prefer).